The Gospel of John Sabbath School Study Week 11



The Gospel of John
Sabbath School Study Week 11
Chapter 16-17
Chapter 16: 1-15
1.      How important is the Holy Spirit for us today? 
2.      How do we make sure we are listening?  What can I start doing more that will encourage or teach me to hear His voice?
Chapter 16: 16-32
            List 3 points or moments in this passage that made you go hmmmmm.  Or that       challenge you.

1.        ______________________________________
2.     ______________________________________
3.    ______________________________________
Chapter 17:6-19
Chapter 17 is a prayer that Jesus prayed, it is the ending of His plea, his long talk and expression of love to his disciples.
 Rewrite this entire section inserting your name in the text.  This is a prayer Jesus prayed for you too. 
Chapter 17:20-25
      Rewrite this section and insert the name of someone you want to pray for in a        special way.  Someone who doesn’t know the Lord.  Someone you love.

Comments

  1. Ok, this is a hard one for me. I know the Holy Spirit is very important. Many times I feel it's presence and other times I don't. Moments of joy, moments of great stress and sadness, they all can be times when I feel the Comforter. Looking forward to the class discussion this Sabbath morning. I am sure we all will be missing Beth. Be safe girl and enjoy your Sabbath without us (i know you can do that, but maybe not without Chris : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment